- Words can only faintly describe how much of you i seek to drink tonight
- Without a chalice or holy vesture to clad my frailty, I rest only on your most gracious mercy and love
- I’m sore wanton for your gentle touch, craving in desperation for your reach, I seek a moment like forever with you again
- In wild bliss and unrestrained vigour, acrobatic and synchronic response to the melodies and sweet harmonies of your voice
- I stay yielded, longing for all of you, take and give me; make and have me now and here
- Let your winged beings find me, carry me and lift me beyond the clouds into firmaments where only your most majestic glory abides
- I insatiably thirst for your blood and crave for a broken piece of you in holiest communion with you, a longing that stays continually with me, oh lover and friend divine.